15 April 2019
16:00 – 18:30 CET
DPMA forum at the German Patent and Trade Mark Office
The workshop on Intellectual Property Protection for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics is organized in partnership of Page, White & Farrer, the German Patent and Trademark Office and RAILS. It will be of interest to anyone with a legal background as well as non-lawyers with a technical interest in robotics and artificial intelligence.
Topics to be discussed include:
- specific aspects of technical developments (inventions) in the field of artificial intelligence and robotics;
- protection of software-based inventions (patents, utility model, copyright);
- requirements for patenting software-related inventions;
- specific problems arising from inventions in the fields of AI and robotics;
- specific examples of patents in the field of AI and robotics;
- individual invention capture workshops for enhancing the company value with the right patent strategy.
To reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also download the poster for the event here.